Shipping & Returns
We offer a free next working day delivery service for all orders over £75 (ex. VAT). Order by 1pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery.
Items are shipped via DPD. We endeavour to despatch all orders received before 1pm (Monday to Friday) on the day of order. Unless otherwise requested, your order will be shipped on the next working day delivery service. You will receive a shipping notification email and/or text, once your order has been despatched.
Delivery charges for orders under £75
To guarantee delivery of your items for a particular day/time, or for orders under £75 the following charges will apply (UK Mainland only):
Standard Next Working Day Delivery - £10
Weekday before 10:30AM - £30
Weekday before 12PM - £25
Saturday before 10:30AM - £40
Delivery charges for orders over £75
To guarantee delivery of your items for a particular day/time, or for orders over £75 the following charges will apply (UK Mainland only):
Standard Next Working Day Delivery - £0
Weekday before 10:30AM - £20
Weekday before 12PM - £15
Saturday before 10:30AM - £30
All customers living outside UK mainland
Please call us on 01386 555 777 for a delivery cost and to process your order. This will include Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands and Highlands, Channel Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Republic of Ireland. Services for these regions range from 1-5 days delivery. Delivery cost for your items will be quoted for over the phone.
Tracking your deliveries
Your parcel is tracked from the moment it leaves our warehouse to when it is delivered to your door.
- Text/Email notification: If you supply us with your mobile number and/or email address, you will be notified by text/email when your items have been despatched.
- 1 hour delivery slot: On the morning of your delivery you will be sent a text/email with a 1 hour delivery slot. No need to wait in all day.
- Track your driver: With the DPD app you can track your driver. You will have access to the drivers route and location so you can see when he/she is near your property.
- Not going to be in? You can change your delivery address or even request DPD to deliver to a local store. Or, you can update your driver to eg. 'leave parcel in shed'. Click here to find your local participating DPD pickup store.
- Need to change your delivery date/time? No problem. Once you have your tracking number from DPD you can log in and make those changes. Any additional delivery charges can be made directly to DPD through the DPD app.
- Know your parcel's exact location: When your driver delivers your parcel he will take a photo of the location - Front door, shed... You'll know exactly where your parcel has been left. Not in? If you're not in when the driver calls, he will take a photo of your front door and put a card through your door.
Should you need to return an item for any reason, please call us on 01386 555 777.
Goods correctly supplied may not be returned without the Company’s agreement. Goods returned with agreement must be consigned "carriage paid" and accompanied by a packing note stating the Company’s invoice number and date thereof together with the reason for return. Any article which has been supplied to special requirements cannot be accepted for credit under any circumstances, and in other instances, a re-stocking charge may be imposed. Returns will only be accepted if all items are unmarked and in new condition with item packaging (if applied) unbroken.
All Biopac's products and services are subject to our current Terms & Conditions.